If my heart followed you...
Where would my feet be?
Would I be able to remember?
Would I find a way to embrace you?
If I took the time to run...
And hang on to the trails you blaze-
took the moment given me-
Place your heart in mine...
How would you know love?
If love had never come before?
How would I?
Not fool myself-once more?
If love is real
And not just an emotion-
If love is more
Than starry eyed devotion...
Oh if...Time...Be my friend...
And seasons too...
And love come calling...
Drawn to a sweeter revelation...
As I wonder if...Love...can be true...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IF... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
- Prayer, Naveed Khalid
- Heart Thieves, douglas scotney
- The CPI(M) , The Aim & Motive of It (The.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Rings I Have Worn, Susan Lacovara
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki