If my heart followed you...
Where would my feet be?
Would I be able to remember?
Would I find a way to embrace you?
If I took the time to run...
And hang on to the trails you blaze-
took the moment given me-
Place your heart in mine...
How would you know love?
If love had never come before?
How would I?
Not fool myself-once more?
If love is real
And not just an emotion-
If love is more
Than starry eyed devotion...
Oh if...Time...Be my friend...
And seasons too...
And love come calling...
Drawn to a sweeter revelation...
As I wonder if...Love...can be true...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IF... by Junepaulette GasrelTibbetts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry