Searching the swan
The stone and the water
And the tree
In coming with
Air light and the sky.
Forgetting who are
Present there I ordered
To guard the rape-seed flowers,
Be cautious, this is drum-stick tree
It would break down
At any time putting you in irreparable loss.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ice-house by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Dreaded Sleep, Michael McParland
- Catatonic, Michael McParland
- I Wish I Were, Michael McParland
- Youthful Fate, Michael McParland
- Your Touch, Michael McParland
- 1 an only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Your Letter, Michael McParland
- Your Leader, Michael McParland
- Your Kind Of Guy, Michael McParland
- Your Hate, Michael McParland