I would love to be.....
I would love to be patient but I don't have time
So quickly I'd move with the pace that threaten the wind
To regain my position in a heart that lost hope
A place full of bitterness, the results of my action
Where love has left torn muscles the results of happiness
A fool is my mind that never knew, the rain will always clear the dust
Now is my knees that is swelling down for forgiveness
If I could I would turn back the hands of time...
To love is nothing. To be
loved is something. But to be
loved by the person you
love… is everything...
Thabang kgwatalala's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I would love to be..... by Thabang kgwatalala )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Capsule Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MY own fault, hasmukh amathalal
- on returning to my part time job-, Mandolyn ...
- Write new chapter, hasmukh amathalal
- COPLA 71 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Gnarly Disposition, Electric Lady
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison