- - I Would Like To Invite You To Read My Romantic Poems- -
Hi and best greeting to you from all my heart with all my respect.
My name is Ali Sabry & I would like today to invite you to read some of my poems & put some of your comments & your opinions on my poems if you like.
You can also read my bio & my life story.
Also you Can Download My 'Poetry E-Book' From My Site.
Thank you so much....
Best Wishes & Best Regards
The Romantic Poet
Ali Sabry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (- - I Would Like To Invite You To Read My Romantic Poems- - by Ali Sabry )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Alone And Drinking Under The Moon, Li Po
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
Poem of the Day
- Two hands to kill, hasmukh amathalal
- With few bucks, hasmukh amathalal
- Nature's love and hate song, Anu Shraddha
- Humanity in person, hasmukh amathalal
- Perfect Union, Anu Shraddha
- Dafur crisis, Lubinda Lubinda
- Boy vs girl, Mark Heathcote
- remplaçable, Lubinda Lubinda
- Human Nature, Merton Lee
- Those Moments Of Weakness لحظات الضعف هذه, MOHAMMAD SKATI