I Would Go To Hell For Love
I want to say yes,
But I know not too.
With a second guy in the picture,
I haven't a clue what to do.
He is good to me,
Yet I love you.
You are a bad guy,
So I know your heart could never be true.
When I look into your eyes,
I'm under your spell,
And I'll go with you baby.
Straight down to hell,
Decide what you want soon,
Because I'm only here for a few.
Completely bewitched by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Would Go To Hell For Love by Trystin Delay )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Her sweet love, Kenneth Maswabi
- A Dying Victim, Margaret Alice Second
- The Witch of Willow Vale, David Lewis Paget
- TERA Rising, Dwitun Basumatary
- Shappired Demon, Dwitun Basumatary
- Across the Universe, Reagan A. Latumbo
- Red Wine and Honey, Eugene Levich
- Recollections of a Devil, Dwitun Basumatary
- North peaks, Dwitun Basumatary
- EVOKING IMAGES, Satish Verma