I Would Go To Hell For Love
I want to say yes,
But I know not too.
With a second guy in the picture,
I haven't a clue what to do.
He is good to me,
Yet I love you.
You are a bad guy,
So I know your heart could never be true.
When I look into your eyes,
I'm under your spell,
And I'll go with you baby.
Straight down to hell,
Decide what you want soon,
Because I'm only here for a few.
Completely bewitched by you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Would Go To Hell For Love by Trystin Delay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan