You held the umbrella
With Your steady hand
And protected me from
The incessant downpour.
I lived comfortably always
In the big shadow You cast
I never felt the heat
Of the discriminating folks.
This world is sweet for me
It's all Your care and grace
I wonder what I would be
Without Your love and support.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel
- I love you to the moon and back, Petai Jirakongpipat
- jewel in crown of hell, ademola oluwabusayo
- prostitution, ademola oluwabusayo
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey