How was your day?
Was it okay?
I miss you to no end.
Are you lonely?
Did you think of me?
I need my best friend.
Will I see you at the hall?
Maybe I should call...
My other half is gone.
I want to see your face.
I want to hear your voice.
It's been too long.
Do I cross your mind?
You're always on mine.
I can't stop thinking about you.
Can you tell me you love me?
Say I'm your one and only?
Only if it's true.
I hope you know I do.
Since day one its been you.
Amber Carr's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Amber Carr )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
Poem of the Day
- Snow, Is It Poetry
- Victims Of Stubbornness, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Soju, Ronald Chapman
- Lies and Deception, Eric Martinez
- 5.6.1940, Ewen Morrison
- World Leprosy Day يوم مرض الجذام العالمي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Troubadour of Dawn, Terry Dawson
- Crystal, April Humason
- Blue Sunday Lane, Richard Allen Beevor
- Nolocaust, oskar hansen