Omar Osman Jabak
I wonder how some live!
Their life is all mischief!
They seek to inflict evil!
On those who are feeble!
I wonder how they can,
Devise their evil plan!
They act like evil monsters.
They show no decent features!
I wonder how they prosper!
When evil is all they foster!
They hurt so many people!
With their excessive evil!
The fire they soon start
Shall set their hearts apart!
The mills of God shall grind
The evil they leave behind.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Omar Osman Jabak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Confession, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Rain and Water II, Ismim Putera
- Drained Of Everything, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dawn, Winston Edgar Hall
- The Heart's Journey, Connie Marcum Wong
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -35, Ronjoy Brahma
- Not To Take What They Do That Deep, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Monoku, Connie Marcum Wong
- A Poem On Behalf Of Self, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- With prayers, hasmukh amathalal