Omar Osman Jabak
I wonder how some live!
Their life is all mischief!
They seek to inflict evil!
On those who are feeble!
I wonder how they can,
Devise their evil plan!
They act like evil monsters.
They show no decent features!
I wonder how they prosper!
When evil is all they foster!
They hurt so many people!
With their excessive evil!
The fire they soon start
Shall set their hearts apart!
The mills of God shall grind
The evil they leave behind.
Omar Osman Jabak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wonder by Omar Osman Jabak )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- My Love Is Like To Ice, Edmund Spenser
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
Poem of the Day
- Brothers, Raymond A. Foss
- Politician, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- My Brother, Raymond A. Foss
- If We Ever Meet Again....., Lichu Thomas
- Because I Care, Shahid Hussain Chouhdry
- o! she's gone away, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Bombs, Stratis Havarti
- Harmony, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Adnate to the Funicle, Robert Ronnow
- Lime-trees, Dr John Celes