I Wish I Had a Best Friend
Being lifeless is not a good feeling
It feels so bad
Life cries and bleeds without you.
Who am I speaking about?
A friend I am wishing for
Who would be my best and sweet buddy?
My sweet and lovely teddy
My heart needs you so bad
So that you can be friend of mine and always be the best one
I need a caring soul, till my life is
Would someone love me a lot in a friendly way?
Being together would feel as being so good
Since, friendliness is all that will go on to matter
In a way so immense that nothing else would even bother each other
As my best friend, will be my angel too, whose smile would be plenty for me
When my mate will grin, I will also giggle
This will be a bond, which can never be broken and it would mean a lot
Will I find you?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish I Had a Best Friend by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Persimmon Poem, Kyle Schlicher
- The Read., Meena Somasundaram
- Time is Time, Juliet Languedoc
- The Garbage Is Collected On Thursday, Kyle Schlicher
- Are The Girls For To Be Sold & Bought?, Bijay Kant Dubey