I Wish I Had a Best Friend
Being lifeless is not a good feeling
It feels so bad
Life cries and bleeds without you.
Who am I speaking about?
A friend I am wishing for
Who would be my best and sweet buddy?
My sweet and lovely teddy
My heart needs you so bad
So that you can be friend of mine and always be the best one
I need a caring soul, till my life is
Would someone love me a lot in a friendly way?
Being together would feel as being so good
Since, friendliness is all that will go on to matter
In a way so immense that nothing else would even bother each other
As my best friend, will be my angel too, whose smile would be plenty for me
When my mate will grin, I will also giggle
This will be a bond, which can never be broken and it would mean a lot
Will I find you?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish I Had a Best Friend by Rohit Sapra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar