I Wish I Had a Best Friend
Being lifeless is not a good feeling
It feels so bad
Life cries and bleeds without you.
Who am I speaking about?
A friend I am wishing for
Who would be my best and sweet buddy?
My sweet and lovely teddy
My heart needs you so bad
So that you can be friend of mine and always be the best one
I need a caring soul, till my life is
Would someone love me a lot in a friendly way?
Being together would feel as being so good
Since, friendliness is all that will go on to matter
In a way so immense that nothing else would even bother each other
As my best friend, will be my angel too, whose smile would be plenty for me
When my mate will grin, I will also giggle
This will be a bond, which can never be broken and it would mean a lot
Will I find you?
Rohit Sapra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish I Had a Best Friend by Rohit Sapra )
Did you read them?
- Haiku- Anchor, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Luna Plena, Mihaela Pirjol
- I Sink Inside You, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Buddy, Francie Lynch
- Love (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- some thing about you, akash mazumdar
- Shanghai breeze (I), Cigeng Zhang
- thinkings, akash mazumdar
- Momentous Days, Francie Lynch
- Haiku- Riddle, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)