Palas Kumar Ray
I Wish I Become A Phoenix
I lay scattered before time helplessly
Which I see slipping away very slowly
from my unwilling hand gradually!
What should I call it? My inability?
Is that my failure to say my need?
Is that because I didn't greed?
Is that because I didn't plead?
Well, now I shout with my might
IF what I didn't do was alone right
I'll do them now to give a strong fight.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wish I Become A Phoenix by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Love, Jesus James Llorico
- Butterfly, Tiku akp
- How time flies, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas