John Hazon Palen
Hardships have hit you thru time,
But still you seemed fine.
The ring in your finger shines.
You're strong all the while.
Dad loves every of your claims.
Your rosary gleams.
God's the in-between of things.
May we reach our dreams.
The moment you met lingers;
Love ties each other!
Everything in this world's bright..
Your vow's true for life.
'The love grows stronger each day, '
Both of you can say.
I wish I'd have mine like that -
Lifelong flame in hearts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wish by John Hazon Palen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- to be continued..., Mandolyn ...
- A song of a real dream!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Face in the Passing Train, David Lewis Paget
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale