John Hazon Palen
Hardships have hit you thru time,
But still you seemed fine.
The ring in your finger shines.
You're strong all the while.
Dad loves every of your claims.
Your rosary gleams.
God's the in-between of things.
May we reach our dreams.
The moment you met lingers;
Love ties each other!
Everything in this world's bright..
Your vow's true for life.
'The love grows stronger each day, '
Both of you can say.
I wish I'd have mine like that -
Lifelong flame in hearts.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Wish by John Hazon Palen )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath