I Went Without
I went without the breath,
Of life today.
I didn't read any words I could say.
My soul poured out it's essence,
It manifested itself in emptiness.
I went without my soul.
My stomach growled in it's no food style.
There was no food for me,
The stomach was empty I could see.
My house had no sight, no one, no sound.
There was nothing for me all around.
My heart, my soul, my being were empty.
How do I get full again?
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Went Without by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Oooooohgust, Ferdinand L Quintos
- Prime Truth - 91, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Your Mind, Nicholas Smith
- No matter- if you, gajanan mishra
- How Long iS yOUr List of Shoulds?, Monk E. Biz
- The Love Train Rolls, chug a chug a chuga, Monk E. Biz
- Ill-fated, gajanan mishra
- An Agonizing Cry, Valsa George
- Patterns Followed On Aging Fabric, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Documenting Of Those Endeavors, Lawrence S. Pertillar