I Went Without
I went without the breath,
Of life today.
I didn't read any words I could say.
My soul poured out it's essence,
It manifested itself in emptiness.
I went without my soul.
My stomach growled in it's no food style.
There was no food for me,
The stomach was empty I could see.
My house had no sight, no one, no sound.
There was nothing for me all around.
My heart, my soul, my being were empty.
How do I get full again?
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Went Without by Vera Sidhwa )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part Three Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- con man, lee fones
- I love Winter, but it's cruel احب الشتاء.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- And so we go on, Gina Borrebach
- Baby if this is love, Dorsey Baker
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI