I Want Your Sentiment
I want your sentiment
I know sentiment is superior to all
I know only in sentiment you live.
Let me say in the sentiment of service
Only one can regards himself as a servant
And can deliver service according to his own sweet will.
Keep your sentiment divine and spiritual
Sentiment is love sentiment is bliss
I want your sentiment in love in knowledge.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Want Your Sentiment by gajanan mishra )
Did you read them?
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav