I want to pick red fruit in the garden, despite the thunder and lightning there are some left
These withered petals are for you, they are re and green
i want your treasure that is gods will, my spirit is stong and if its strong enough and create it will stop me from falling in black hoes chaosgod i serve you you serve god we make a new form digestible to cupid
cristobal Benjumea's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I want to pick red fruit in the garden, despite the thunder and lightning there are some left by cristobal Benjumea )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock