I just learned A B C,
and now I'm learning 1 2 3,
my mum says if I get them all right she'll buy me a puppy tonight.
I don't just want a puppy,
I want more,
I just can't decide,
there are many things I like in the store.
Can I get a car?
my mum said, ''no! ''
My mum said I got some wrong.
I also want a superman cape,
to show my mum I'm little but strong.
I want a lollipop,
I want it to be blue,
it's my favourite colour,
it's delicious too.
I want to make my parents happy,
I want to show them I'm not lazy,
but if they won't buy me what Ii want,
I'll make them go crazy.
Aisha Alansari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
This is like a little boy in kindergarten talking...btw blue it's my fav colour
Comments about this poem (I want by Aisha Alansari )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- Life is more than anything else, gajanan mishra
- DJ, The Making of A DJ, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Innocent heart, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I'll Be Here, Michael P. McParland
- Kitchen Charade, Nicole C Esbach
- &, Nicole C Esbach
- Chiaroscuro, Nicole C Esbach
- Sonnet # 536, Luis Estable
- SELF-INTROSPECTION ON MY HAPPY BIRTH DAY, Purusottam Chuli
- I Wish For Peace, Serena Blackinton