I wandered lost in time
Hoped that I could find
Words to say what's real
And what I want to feel.
I wandered lost in night
Saw only stars behind.
Can you tell me why
I wanna turn back time?
I wandered lost in light
Illuminated to dark sky
Feeling shivers in the fight
Which I'll never win.
I wandered inside
Trying to catch my breath
But losing what was my debt
Throwing away my bright side.
We all are afraid
We all want to save our fate
But how can we do it without signs?
We've to read what's written in the lines.
We all are afraid
We all need to wait
Till the night will be gone
Till everything will be done.
I wandered lost in me
You taught me, how to see.
That this is written in my heart
And it keeps us apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wandered by Jana Hubena )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Barbie Doll, Marge Piercy
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- A Wish, Muhammad Shafi Lone
- The telling Effect of Visual Spell, rajendran muthiah
- Inwards Bound, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- My Bangle, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Lungi Dance, You Have No Dance Item .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Imagine., Leonard Champlin
- Insomiacs, Payal Priya
- Empty Soul, George Egba
- Not His Cartoons, Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
- what is a compliment, lee fones