I wandered lost in time
Hoped that I could find
Words to say what's real
And what I want to feel.
I wandered lost in night
Saw only stars behind.
Can you tell me why
I wanna turn back time?
I wandered lost in light
Illuminated to dark sky
Feeling shivers in the fight
Which I'll never win.
I wandered inside
Trying to catch my breath
But losing what was my debt
Throwing away my bright side.
We all are afraid
We all want to save our fate
But how can we do it without signs?
We've to read what's written in the lines.
We all are afraid
We all need to wait
Till the night will be gone
Till everything will be done.
I wandered lost in me
You taught me, how to see.
That this is written in my heart
And it keeps us apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wandered by Jana Hubena )
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
- Best Lesson, sallam yassin
- Our Heavenly Souls, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)