I wandered lost in time
Hoped that I could find
Words to say what's real
And what I want to feel.
I wandered lost in night
Saw only stars behind.
Can you tell me why
I wanna turn back time?
I wandered lost in light
Illuminated to dark sky
Feeling shivers in the fight
Which I'll never win.
I wandered inside
Trying to catch my breath
But losing what was my debt
Throwing away my bright side.
We all are afraid
We all want to save our fate
But how can we do it without signs?
We've to read what's written in the lines.
We all are afraid
We all need to wait
Till the night will be gone
Till everything will be done.
I wandered lost in me
You taught me, how to see.
That this is written in my heart
And it keeps us apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Wandered by Jana Hubena )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(01 January 1950)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Rainfall, hafiz qasim
- Reading Elizabeth Bishop's Poem 'Insomnia', Merton Lee
- A language, a race, gajanan mishra
- Reality And Unimagination..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Smile, hafiz qasim
- Soldiers' Living Tomb, Ima Ryma
- Winter In The Wind, Tony Adah
- Barren Moon, Esther Ukeh
- Unrest Soul: Churches After Christ Death, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Weak in Nature, hafiz qasim