I Walked in the Garden of Life
I walked in the Garden of Life,
And at first didn't know,
Which way to go.
I went through lush flower forests.
I ran forth to see the front edge.
I ran back to see the other.
I ran through the flowers even farther.
I couldn't find the direction.
I couldn't find the shape,
Or the garden's delivery.
This garden did not give me anything.
There was no sound, no ring.
I stopped running through,
This garden I never knew.
It did not know me too.
I stopped until.
I couldn't get out of this garden that was perfectly still.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Walked in the Garden of Life by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honest Love, Ronald Chapman
- Homage to Sarah Geronimo 'The Pop Star P.., Ronald Chapman
- False Prophets, Dexsta Ray
- scenic scene, lee fones
- Hold On, Ronald Chapman
- Very simple life, hasmukh amathalal
- SeeAn (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Jenny Cho (Name Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Making It, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid