I walked around a corner,
To keep a pace,
Of what was going around,
The other face.
I walked on a sidewalk,
With seems so loose,
That I almost tripped,
When my tennis shoes lost gripped.
My greatest walk in this world today.
Was the walk I took around the Earth.
That adventure countless jewels did pay.
I remember this to this day.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Walked by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Need..., Mallika Achuthan Menon
- I've Found Love At last, Masereka Amos
- FOR A FATHER AND SON, Phil Soar
- Burying His Own, Masereka Amos
- the life ring doesn't fit, Mandolyn ...
- Unspoken Harmony, F. J. Thomas
- 1969, Angela Khristin Brown
- Haiku: Lessons Taught To Me By Women, Brian Johnston
- 42, Angela Khristin Brown
- Marvin Gaye, Angela Khristin Brown