I walked around a corner,
To keep a pace,
Of what was going around,
The other face.
I walked on a sidewalk,
With seems so loose,
That I almost tripped,
When my tennis shoes lost gripped.
My greatest walk in this world today.
Was the walk I took around the Earth.
That adventure countless jewels did pay.
I remember this to this day.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Walked by Vera Sidhwa )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Muskurathey Raho!, Geetha Jayakumar
- A Few Stars Tonight, Jesus James Llorico
- T. V. Premiere, Sandra Feldman
- Exclusive Few Lines Designed For....., Geetha Jayakumar
- नहीं करेंगे एतबार.. nahi karenge, hasmukh amathalal
- Voiceless Prayer, Kate Harrington
- Lines, Kate Harrington
- Oh, What Shall Be My Song To-Night?, Kate Harrington
- One Year Old, Kate Harrington
- Mount Vernon, Kate Harrington