I’ve Got You On My Mind Tonight
With your sexy laugh and your sexy smile,
you’d make any girl go wild.
Wishing, hoping, dreaming
that you were here with me.
Holding me, laughing with me,
kissing me, or even making fun of me.
Nothing you’ve done; nothing you’ve said
has ever made me want to cry or hide.
No matter what you do,
I only wish to spend more time with you.
If only you were mine,
we could dance under the moonlight,
we could pretend no one else existed
Just for the night or for our whole lives,
our worlds could coincide.
I’d never be lonely with you by my side.
Oh, I’ve got you on my mind tonight.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I’ve Got You On My Mind Tonight by Catherine Hebert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...
- Live to Sleep, Robert Kane
- Devil Tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- My Translations!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- It's an illusion, Gopikrishnan Nair