I've Got Joy
Deeper than the deepest of Oceans
Higher than the heavens from the Earth
Wider than the widest of all
Yet not out of reach, available to all.
Available to pick me up when I fall
To wipe my tears away
And shower my heart with Peace and joy
Overwhelming my inner-man with calmness.
Like a river joy in my heart flows
Not bowing to the season of the barren.
You've become my closest companion
All for the for the sacrifice made on the Cross.
Now I can afford to sing;
'I've got Joy like a river in my soul'
'I've got Joy that no man can give'.
Inexhaustible Joy flows within me all 'cos of YOU.
Bamisaye Adeniran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Got Joy by Bamisaye Adeniran )
- I had shied away, hasmukh amathalal
- Shoemaker, Gaurav Juyal
- King Serpentine, Gaurav Juyal
- The clouds and the child, Thampi KEE
- To My Princess, Abekah Emmanuel
- Those sensations تلك الاحاسيس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The God gives, hasmukh amathalal
- Small fishes, Melikhaya Zagagana
- When you're old, JJ Evendon
- The story of the soap, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Udiah (witness to Yah)