I've Been to London
So glad I've been to London
And seen the queen in her fort mansion
At me she stared in quick thought
She said I know you Benjamin
And you cannot write poetry
I said 'that's nothing,
you should hear me sing you an elegy.
Efe Benjamin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I've Been to London by Efe Benjamin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave
- AS SOON AS...., Robin Kirsch
- The Flood, Jose Armando Guzman
- Shadows in the Dark, Darlene Walsh
- Who can be one's bombshell?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Eveningsong, Elizabeth Shield