Never I thought what I thought...
Yet the thought that I thought is not a thought,
For every thought is a thought which can not be a thought,
So I thought that nothing can be thought
Without the thought being a thought
No one can have a thought which can not be a thought.
So every thought which is thought by me
Makes me a man of thoughts
Though the thoughts flashed across mine
Seemed to be thoughts as everyone has a thought.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thought... by MBJ Pancras )
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest