Never I thought what I thought...
Yet the thought that I thought is not a thought,
For every thought is a thought which can not be a thought,
So I thought that nothing can be thought
Without the thought being a thought
No one can have a thought which can not be a thought.
So every thought which is thought by me
Makes me a man of thoughts
Though the thoughts flashed across mine
Seemed to be thoughts as everyone has a thought.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thought... by MBJ Pancras )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Low Performances, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice