I Think You're The One
I like this boy he's so self-confident
he walking over to me and it's evident
When he opens his mouth he ain't arrogant
let me know how much i caught his attention
I ain't easily impressed but he's an exception
Talked a good game and made quite an impression
thought I couldn't be tamed, he ignited the flame
that would somehow have me succumb to him
I like how this boy make his own money
Know not to leech off my dead presidents
Always talking big, be on his boss shit
kicks so dope and keeps himself up
Always compliment and show me love
stay down for his baby any time of day
I'm liking this boy, ain't coming on too strong, he might
Get to see me wearing next to nothing sometime tonight
Going give him the business and make him mine tonight
come over to my crib and looking so damn fine tonight
Going to put him in the zone finally, we alone tonight
Trying to be that one who going change his life
everytime he thinks of me, he's going be like
I think you're the one that i'm going make my wife
Marcquiese Burrell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Think You're The One by Marcquiese Burrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Best Is Yet To Come, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Hope, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Let the fire, gajanan mishra
- I Hear Her Singing, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- New Déjà Vu, Maharishi Deja Vu
- The Autumn Divine, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- The Binding, Chris Schleier, Jr.
- Free From Sin, Juliana Oludeyi
- Ancient mythologies and Verses Holy, Md. Asadullah
- The Phoenix, Maharishi Deja Vu