Waltz For Zizi
I Think I'll Paint It, On The Walls Of My Grave
No matter how many times,
good bye, sprouts on my lips,
I always end up, among the leaves
falling from your yellow castle,
writing you a new poem
of love and betrayal.
Your castle, with it's towers
seems like he's trying to grab the stars.
But some of them are mine, woman.
You are such a monster!
But you are also beautiful, with your gold hair,
with your green eyes and freckled cheeks,
and maybe that's my
for not letting my heart forget your face.
And I think I'll paint it, on the walls of my grave,
(when one day, death will cover my eyes)
because I love you, of course.
Well, good bye for today
and see you tomorrow
in another poem, you will never read.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Think I'll Paint It, On The Walls Of My Grave by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Guiding Through Turmoil, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Cosmic luvgasmacomastoned! ! ! ! ! ! ! !.., Monk E. Biz
- Love, love, love, gajanan mishra
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov