RIC S. BASTASA
i think, ..........
i like that position when you sit by the window and begin to ask all the questions directed to the world.
The way you stand on stage and take the posture of an authority and then answer the questions was wayward. You do not look like god. You are an elf and if they only have time, they could have thrown you a basket of tomatoes.
we are more beautiful with our open minds, the thirst of so much knowledge the basket of venus, the open hands of Sophocles bleeding.
we are more credible when we take the pose of children in the park waiting for mother.
I think we know nothing. We are clean with nothing on the wall of our souls.
I think, we are honest now.
We have nothing important to say. We are only passengers waiting at the bus station.
We are only pilgrims.
Look, that is the path. Now, let us walk.
RIC S. BASTASA's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i think, .......... by RIC S. BASTASA )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dare - Devil Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I'll be missing you, Emma Wilson
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak