I Thanks God For Letting Me Have You
pink and red, red and pink
here is what I think.
I think you're sweet.
So good, no other man can compete!
You're sweet like honey
humarous and very funny!
Your eyes; chocolate crystals
Your lips and words like missles.
They hit my heart, and spread your exploading love through me!
And I thank God for letting you be mine.
Katerina Richmond's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Thanks God For Letting Me Have You by Katerina Richmond )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Deep Water Haiku Trilogy, Kyle Schlicher
- I tease, hasmukh amathalal
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA