I still love you
I close my eyes, like a picture.i see your face so vivid, so real with that sparkle.I feel your warmth. The changes of a day brings memories that makes me ecstatic.Let no art of me leaves your mind.Let no feelings of me leaves your body becouse you're a sea around my heart.part shelter, part world.part a mirror of my art.you're the calm that drains my range.Humor is your shield of fire and heart is solid gold.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I still love you by Chwayita Betshe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Slow Fast But sure, Emmanuel George Cefai