I Still Haven't Forgotten Your Pace
I am still sleeping in my gazebo
and hear film soundtracks
when I remember you walking pass my bus
but never boarding.
You'll never intentionally
sit across from me
and watch my hands again.
I would try to remember your smell
but I never knew it;
I think I never will.
Though I remember your pace
and it sounds like my heart
when I'm not thinking of you.
I know you never walk fast enough
to sound like my heart
when I am thinking of you.
B.B. Loring's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Still Haven't Forgotten Your Pace by B.B. Loring )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman