Little King of Sorrows
I still exist
By cellular nation.
I submit dedication.
To a world that is missed.
Soul to soul we exist.
To my Indian bro;
I implore u to grow.
Kings advisor you are.
In this trade you'll go far.
My inbox is full.
A comeback the goal.
My friends that await;
Im waltzing with fate.
My heart beating true;
For the minds I lived through.
From this hell with my cell;
Heartfelt stories to tell.
Little King of Sorrows's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I still exist by Little King of Sorrows )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Poem to Some of My Recent Poems, James Tate
- Life is too Short for Love, Akhtar Jawad
- On the Subject of Doctors, James Tate
- Failed Tribute to the Stonemason of Tor .., James Tate
- A Wedding, James Tate
- I am not a religious and god centric:, binod bastola
- Call from Cupid, binod bastola
- A Vagabond, James Tate
- Wisdom or Behaviour!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Bright Pink Lipstick, Electric Lady