I Shan't Ever Forget Thee
mI shan't ever forget thee,
You have become an essential part of me,
And the times we spent together,
I shall remember them forever.
But most of all I shan't forget,
what we shared and the way we felt.
For you exist not just in my memory,
You exist in the very heart of me.
And no matter where I go,
You must always know,
that you shall not be far behind,
for you will always be on my mind.
(c) 1993 Copyright Elena Plotkin
Elena Plotkin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Shan't Ever Forget Thee by Elena Plotkin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- good-morning babe, don't say good-night, Mandolyn Davidson
- I Am But a Small Voice, F. J. Thomas
- Blueberry Muffins, Sandra Feldman
- ode to enmity, Shanika marini Paul
- hair poem, lee fones
- Midnight, binod bastola
- you hush your heart to keep me down, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rightchoiceness, Tosin Abegunde
- Binding Echoes, F. J. Thomas
- Without Fail, Lawrence S. Pertillar