I See You
I see you
I'll keep mine
And I'll help you find yours
When the time comes for you to need it
Or even want
I'll take the pain that comes with the territory
That distance pierces my heart
Your eyes, your smile need to stop looking
Towards the abyss
You don't belong there.
It doesn't deserve you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I See You by Robert Lansing )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Silent Messages, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the old man is bitten, RIC S. BASTASA
- ....and then an empty morning sky, RIC S. BASTASA
- Magnitude Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At present, hasmukh amathalal
- and then the night swallows her includin.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Cupid Pari, binod bastola
- my eye has a patch on the inside, Mandolyn ...
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA