I saw you today
I saw you passing by, in the middle of the day,
I felt like my bite of an apple is fading away,
We never were together, the chemistry existed,
I want to leave, but you and I are so resisted.
I wanted to know, the mystery u covered,
I wish, I knew before the misery discovered.
How could chemistry let me, go for that?
The science is clear, no compliance, what?
I hear only, your cold barefoot steps in my heart.
I'm glad, the love was there, even tho, it fell apart.
I saw an angel in you, my saving circle, the universe,
You were my rain, my rainbow, my windy verse,
You woke me up, and I stood up again, like phoenix,
A current went through me, these, were crazy lyrics.
I fell in love with you, not knowing you, just feeling,
I didn't know, the song of ours, will then be killing.
Too much of us, we were two, but turned to one,
Looking straight, sinking into depth of love, re u the one?
I shout it out, and told that, can you hear me, maybe not?
I feel, that we were meant to be, but, let's be clear, you forgot.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I saw you today by Nika Aidar )
- My Friends (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Story of a postman, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Boy & his Lamb, narasanna n narasanna n
- Let Alone Me, Asma Riaz Khan
- The Unbearable, Lilly Emery
- My Childhood poem-3, soulful heart
- Nature Expresses Itself, Rohit Sapra
- I sold myself, Asma Riaz Khan
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
- This Week's Spread, Jim Creston
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)