I saw you today
I saw you passing by, in the middle of the day,
I felt like my bite of an apple is fading away,
We never were together, the chemistry existed,
I want to leave, but you and I are so resisted.
I wanted to know, the mystery u covered,
I wish, I knew before the misery discovered.
How could chemistry let me, go for that?
The science is clear, no compliance, what?
I hear only, your cold barefoot steps in my heart.
I'm glad, the love was there, even tho, it fell apart.
I saw an angel in you, my saving circle, the universe,
You were my rain, my rainbow, my windy verse,
You woke me up, and I stood up again, like phoenix,
A current went through me, these, were crazy lyrics.
I fell in love with you, not knowing you, just feeling,
I didn't know, the song of ours, will then be killing.
Too much of us, we were two, but turned to one,
Looking straight, sinking into depth of love, re u the one?
I shout it out, and told that, can you hear me, maybe not?
I feel, that we were meant to be, but, let's be clear, you forgot.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I saw you today by Nika Aidar )
- dreams and reality, Rahman Henry
- To Alex. Cunningham, Esq., Writer, Edinb.., Robert Burns
- So many faces, gajanan mishra
- On the Seas and far away, Robert Burns
- Steel Funeral, Dazairie Ronay
- Masonic Song—Ye Sons of Old Killie, Robert Burns
- Lost My Smile, Ronald Chapman
- The Farewell to the Brethren of St. Jame.., Robert Burns
- To the beautiful Miss Eliza J——n, on her.., Robert Burns
- A Rose-bud by my Early Walk, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)