I saw you today
I saw you passing by, in the middle of the day,
I felt like my bite of an apple is fading away,
We never were together, the chemistry existed,
I want to leave, but you and I are so resisted.
I wanted to know, the mystery u covered,
I wish, I knew before the misery discovered.
How could chemistry let me, go for that?
The science is clear, no compliance, what?
I hear only, your cold barefoot steps in my heart.
I'm glad, the love was there, even tho, it fell apart.
I saw an angel in you, my saving circle, the universe,
You were my rain, my rainbow, my windy verse,
You woke me up, and I stood up again, like phoenix,
A current went through me, these, were crazy lyrics.
I fell in love with you, not knowing you, just feeling,
I didn't know, the song of ours, will then be killing.
Too much of us, we were two, but turned to one,
Looking straight, sinking into depth of love, re u the one?
I shout it out, and told that, can you hear me, maybe not?
I feel, that we were meant to be, but, let's be clear, you forgot.
Nika Aidar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I saw you today by Nika Aidar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Luna ii, binod bastola
- Killings! Killings!, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Long ago and far away., richard harris
- in memory of my first and last love, LUZAAN de Bruyn