I.Samarina, And there are the sunset-men...- translation (rus.)
And there are the sunset-men, there are the sunrise-men,
One of them - negative, others are 'cool', to say;
Those, who're 'cool' - are frequently smiling,
Those sunset ones - usually're without luck.
On dealing with one men, you feel only cold,
With others - even seventy - you're young without doubt.
From one men - you revive shine as if from the sun,
With others - all day there is dark without light.
But if you give warmth to the 'cool'-men one day,
Which was lost somewhere and lost for regret,
And don't compel them for deep melancholy,
They'll also wish to give warmth and get warming.
Because 'cool'-men as 'rise'-men, all were in trying
To have their own ticket to quite happy life-span.
So they were in anger, so they bite the others,
Because of the fear of the unselfish loving.
And 'rise'-men turn also to be as all 'cool'-men,
As thunderstorm clouds, going over the sea-plain;
When gratitude dies in the soul, and there
Sunrise is transforming to be sunset ever.
I'm also sometimes look like as 'acock',
But know - all troubles go out with dawn.
So let someone tell: 'She is cool', let they say...
There are the people-sunrise and the people-sunset.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I.Samarina, And there are the sunset-men...- translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- The lonely sun..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Textman, Naveed Khalid
- सिरि मोनथाम, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mother-land I weep for thee, Joseph Ogbonna
- Mother Teresa and I, SANDIP GOSWAMI
- Still Here, silenced work
- A Village Girl, Naveed Khalid
- A Song Of Harp, Naveed Khalid
- An African Woman I am... a Blessing or a.., Vivian Muciri
- You are Everywhere!, Md. Ziaul Haque
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Stars, Joyce Kilmer
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)