Waltz For Zizi
I Remember You
I remember you, your mouth
pressed against the left side of
my chest, whispering to my heart
that you want to make love to me.
I remember you, your pride
taking my hands and placing
them, on your naked breasts.
I remember you, your eyes
pouring into mine, your colour,
as I was making love to you.
I remember you, your breath
touching my left cheek and
my neck, heavy and warm.
I remember you, your lips
opening to my tongue,
a wet and red world.
I remember you and me, naked,
holding hands and starring
at the same blue ceiling.
I remember you, leaving me
and saying I shouldn't blame myself
because you cannot love me.
I remember you, calling me on the phone
after a year, to make sure it isn't your fault
that I failed to graduate, to become doctor.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember You by Waltz For Zizi )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Bottle And Friend, Robert Burns
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Remember Me, Sammi Jorgensen
- A Mother and Her Teen.., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- MY LIFE, Sammi Jorgensen
- When I Was Depressed, Hailey Stump
- Change, Sammi Jorgensen
- Stand up to them, Nicola Kelly
- Growing old sucks, Nicola Kelly
- Say, Hailey Stump
- Raindrops of my tears, Nicola Kelly
- A ventriloquist without a dummy, Nicola Kelly