Waltz For Zizi
I Remember You
I remember you, your mouth
pressed against the left side of
my chest, whispering to my heart
that you want to make love to me.
I remember you, your pride
taking my hands and placing
them, on your naked breasts.
I remember you, your eyes
pouring into mine, your colour,
as I was making love to you.
I remember you, your breath
touching my left cheek and
my neck, heavy and warm.
I remember you, your lips
opening to my tongue,
a wet and red world.
I remember you and me, naked,
holding hands and starring
at the same blue ceiling.
I remember you, leaving me
and saying I shouldn't blame myself
because you cannot love me.
I remember you, calling me on the phone
after a year, to make sure it isn't your fault
that I failed to graduate, to become doctor.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember You by Waltz For Zizi )
Did you read them?
- The horror show., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Spring, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Love for gramma, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Cogs in Clockwork, Curtlan Popo
- The bike ride, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The morning sun., Harold R Hunt Sr
- I bleed., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Will She, Harold R Hunt Sr
- You guess, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Beat o matic., Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Poetry, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)