Of Muses And Other Ghosts
I Remember You
I remember you, your mouth
pressed against the left side of
my chest, whispering to my heart
that you want to make love to me.
I remember you, your pride
taking my hands and placing
them, on your naked breasts.
I remember you, your eyes
pouring into mine, your colour,
as I was making love to you.
I remember you, your breath
touching my left cheek and
my neck, heavy and warm.
I remember you, your lips
opening to my tongue,
a wet and red world.
I remember you and me, naked,
holding hands and starring
at the same blue ceiling.
I remember you, leaving me
and saying I shouldn't blame myself
because you cannot love me.
I remember you, calling me on the phone
after a year, to make sure it isn't your fault
that I failed to graduate, to become doctor.
Of Muses And Other Ghosts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Remember You by Of Muses And Other Ghosts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper
- Corners Of A Storm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Visibly appar, hasmukh amathalal