I Read Your Poems
O poets, I read your poems
Here, that are wonderful and sacred
I read your poems, O poets
And I am thrilled with joy
Again and over again.
I discovered Truth in your poems
See me I am never fraudulent
I don't indulge in hypocrisy
O poets, Everything has been purified
By your poems here in reality.
You have revealed all the cosmic power, O poets
In your poems, I noted for future guidance
I am confirmed by reading your poems
One must achieve all victory glory righteousness.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Read Your Poems by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Young Wife's Longing, Paul Sebastian
- Ants Crawling, Naveed Akram
- applying online, lee fones
- Stay not away, gajanan mishra
- Ah! Little Woodlouse - Are You Unreal?, Brian P FitzGerald
- You Will Always Learn, Naveed Akram
- What can I do, gajanan mishra
- Salvation, Uttam Biswas
- Morning Prayer, Brian P FitzGerald
- Ghost And..., John Ugolo Umah