You light up my world,
And make me forget all my fears,
Your laughter brightens up my days,
And chases away all my tears.
You are my every dream come true,
No one else will ever do;
Because only you can make me feel,
The way I do.
My heart beats at least a million times,
Whenever you cross my mind.
You’ve got a special way with me,
You make me believe,
In this love that we’ve found,
And I promise I’ll never let you down.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Promise by jessica casas )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Short Circuited To Ignite, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- waiting for Autumn, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- In Gratitude, Sandra Feldman
- My life, Abekah Emmanuel
- Hook-Nosed Barbra, Richard Thripp
- she will be mine, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- 2014 IS THE PRETTY YEAR OF HOPE سنة 2014.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- i apologize for all the in you windows...., Mandolyn ...
- three legged race, lee fones
- THE PRETTY SHORES IN YOUR EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI