I Pretend To Be Outside And Above It
I PRETEND TO BE OUTSIDE AND ABOVE IT
I pretend to be outside and above it
Stuck in a place
Older than I ever wanted to be-
But underneath and through it
The old slow rolling of sadness
The inevitable passage of Time to Death-
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Pretend To Be Outside And Above It by Shalom Freedman )
Did you read them?
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher