I miss you
I miss you
Why my heart does aches?
Why does I'm out of breathe?
Why do I felt so restless?
Why does I long for your kiss?
Every time you pass by my way
All I want to do is to hug you like crazy
Every night I think about you
Sad to say you had to leave me
Sad to think I can't kiss you
Sad to think I can't hold you
Sad to think I can't hug you
Coz baby how much I miss you so
Memories will still remain
But love and pain drives me insane
It hurts so bad I'm living in pain
Wishing you stay here and stay the same
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I miss you by Jandel ALISER )
- So Many Hummingbirds, Donal Mahoney
- SENRYU (5-7-5) 12, Aftab Alam
- Reaching For Desires, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A centennary - -, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- YES! ! (to N.), John Thorkild Ellison
- Bee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Mulk Raj Anand As I Saw Him, Knew Him, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Triku II, Steve Kittell
- Hurly-Burly هرج و مرج, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- INCINERATED, Satish Verma