I miss you
I miss you
Why my heart does aches?
Why does I'm out of breathe?
Why do I felt so restless?
Why does I long for your kiss?
Every time you pass by my way
All I want to do is to hug you like crazy
Every night I think about you
Sad to say you had to leave me
Sad to think I can't kiss you
Sad to think I can't hold you
Sad to think I can't hug you
Coz baby how much I miss you so
Memories will still remain
But love and pain drives me insane
It hurts so bad I'm living in pain
Wishing you stay here and stay the same
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I miss you by Jandel ALISER )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Georgetown U.S.A., Radclyffe Hall
- Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- கொல்லும் போர்க்களம்!, Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- No Use Sighin', Edgar Albert Guest
- The Way It Sometimes Is, Henry Splawn Taylor
- The Furnace Door, Edgar Albert Guest
- When Mother Made An Angel Cake, Edgar Albert Guest
- Sunday In Liguria, Radclyffe Hall
- Money, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ironic Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak