Ace Of Black Hearts (04/17/1984 / Homa Lousiana)
I'm Still Smiling
The song is not over till I say so.
I painted the river that is flowing.
So go ahead and try to destroy it.
Do it, do your worse.
Happily ever after.
Too soon and not long enough.
The stuffing is already coming out.
And this bear was just sewed up.
You defiled all my hard work.
How dare you, think I'm ever gonna stop?
A heart beat is not something that just drops.
It takes time, a hill longing to be climbed.
Above running through the grassy meadows.
You can't destroy this day.
No matter how hard you try.
I'm still smiling.
Till the day I die.
You can't just kill what is inside.
The sleeping giant.
You made him all the larger.
With your words already forgotten.
Fortune grows in the stormy snows of tomorrow.
Hate me, love me, just don't ever get close to me.
Your touch is poisonous.
Your spirit is ravenous.
It just won't let up.
Even with a good meal fed.
A vulture of the unending feasting off both the live and dead.
Do the rotten taste better?
Why can't you just control your self and try not to hurt anybody else?
Poet Other Poems
- (Abandoment Poem) Abandon
- (Abuse Poem) A Lack Of Understanding.
- (Addiction Poem) Bad Habit
- (Advice Poem) A Letter To His Replacemen...
- (Ambition Poem) Business In A Dream
- (Angry Poem) An Empty Soul
- (Angry Poem) Angered
- (Angry Poem) Absolute Destruction
- (Angry Poem) Angorance Took Me Down
- (Angry Poem) Angry Are Your Children Of ...
- (Angry Poem) Blood On The Floor
- (Angry Poem) Bringing Forth A Demon
- (Angry Poem) Burnt
- (Angry Poem) Bury The Hatchet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.