im sorry for your grandpa
im sorry for your pain
im sorry for all your grief
im sorry i cant help you.
im sorry for all your hate
im sorry for your broken heart
im sorry your emotions are so strong
im sorry i cant change your feelings.
im sorry your so sad
im sorry for everything that happened
im sorry that you lost a friend
im sorry he'll never come back.
im sorry i cant make you laugh
im sorry you feel so low
im sorry your lifes in the dumps
im sorry i cant say anything more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm sorry by ally lira )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hacked Off, Phil Soar
- punch the clock if you can make a fist, Mandolyn ...
- Tom The Badger, Phil Soar
- NotVery PC, Phil Soar
- Disguise, Aparna Chatterjee
- WHITE: The colour of pride, Mohammed Rakibul Hossain
- Elimination of Stress and Strife in My L.., K J Force
- Philip's Philippines, Richard Thripp
- less, lee fones
- Boven de Mens'lijkheid, Madrason writer