im sorry for your grandpa
im sorry for your pain
im sorry for all your grief
im sorry i cant help you.
im sorry for all your hate
im sorry for your broken heart
im sorry your emotions are so strong
im sorry i cant change your feelings.
im sorry your so sad
im sorry for everything that happened
im sorry that you lost a friend
im sorry he'll never come back.
im sorry i cant make you laugh
im sorry you feel so low
im sorry your lifes in the dumps
im sorry i cant say anything more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm sorry by ally lira )
- Our Leader, Narendra Kuppan
- Nothing Left, John Masaitis
- Coffee And Tea, Edward Kofi Louis
- Toys?, John Masaitis
- To Stand Up For The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Power Of Love!, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Is Quite Sad (Part 2), Ronell Warren Alman
- Bubble burst no home no trust, Nalini Chaturvedi
- You Are, Edward Kofi Louis
- Missing sky, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Power Of Music, Sukumar Ray
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe