' I'm Sorry '
Oh, dear daughter,
I'm sorry that I hurt you,
I'm sorry that I was not there,
I'm sorry for the way things are,
I'm sorry that you didn't think I cared.
Maybe one day the pain will ease and
being unforgiving will cease, until then
my dear daughter
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (' I'm Sorry ' by Tanya Woodard )
- Strip unfinnished, lee fones
- Will You Love Me When I'm Old, Lilly Emery
- You Won't Let Me, Heather Burns
- Love Is The Flame, Lilly Emery
- A HERE WE PART و من هنا نفترق, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fading Into Yesterday, Heather Burns
- Love Never Truly Ends, Lilly Emery
- Oh Mediterranean Sea, Lilly Emery
- Calculating The Odds, Kyle Schlicher
- Wind Poem, Kyle Schlicher