I'm sorry i told you, that i love you.
I'm sorry i told her, that you love her.
I'm sorry i cared for you, when you needed help.
I'm sorry i called you every night, to talk about our future.
I'm sorry your not over her, she must have been special.
I'm sorry we didn't work, you can now go back to her.
I'm sorry i met you, and from that moment fell in love with you.
I'm sorry your not mine, you made me whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Diana Krculj )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Precipice, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- The Striped Goodness Of The Candy Cane C.., mary douglas
- Where my soul resides like a flightless .., Mark Heathcote
- The Poets Behold From Heaven Their Words.., mary douglas
- The New Life: Fourth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- LOVING, bill costley
- A Prayer For The Unsuspecting, mary douglas
- Another Shop On The Street With Mary Pop.., mary douglas
- Is All That Matters Then, Rohit Sapra
- Librarian, Nassy Fesharaki