I'm sorry i told you, that i love you.
I'm sorry i told her, that you love her.
I'm sorry i cared for you, when you needed help.
I'm sorry i called you every night, to talk about our future.
I'm sorry your not over her, she must have been special.
I'm sorry we didn't work, you can now go back to her.
I'm sorry i met you, and from that moment fell in love with you.
I'm sorry your not mine, you made me whole.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Diana Krculj )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...
- Riff on Bruce's Post Card Love Affairs, David McLansky
- Eternal Thirst, Lora Colon
- When I look at you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Formalities Not Necessary, Margaret Moran