I know mistakes have been made,
and it was during our date,
life would always need a break,
lost in life with nothing made.
relationship's are based on trust,
breaking it should never be a must,
mistakes happens in every past,
without you is as valued as dust.
sorry is what i keep asking,
forgiveness is what i keep wanting,
now im just wishing for one thing,
is that when you would be forgiving.
problem's are nothing if we don't worry,
always be free to share it as a story,
you are the one i would like to marry,
but things aren't getting better with the word sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Anand Ramachandran )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- O Man, Where Will You Go With Your Funda.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gently Stirs The Breeze, Rondeau, Captain Cur
- She, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Back To The Beginning, Maya Hanson (mye3 poet)
- Honour Killing, What Will You Get Killin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The bark, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- This Is India, Here A Village Fool Can A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- All The Time The Talk About Fanaticism &.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Helpless, Robert Melliard
- नोँ सोर गोसो, Ronjoy Brahma