I know mistakes have been made,
and it was during our date,
life would always need a break,
lost in life with nothing made.
relationship's are based on trust,
breaking it should never be a must,
mistakes happens in every past,
without you is as valued as dust.
sorry is what i keep asking,
forgiveness is what i keep wanting,
now im just wishing for one thing,
is that when you would be forgiving.
problem's are nothing if we don't worry,
always be free to share it as a story,
you are the one i would like to marry,
but things aren't getting better with the word sorry.
Anand Ramachandran's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Anand Ramachandran )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley