Today is very, very cold.
I sit alone under the sky,
Remember everything you told
And I don`t know I want to cry…
I want to cry because of you,
Because I want to be not yours,
Because some special words I knew
And they will get me new curios.
Because I stay with own mind,
Because it is so bright and shy.
I need not help, I`m really tired…
I want to rest, I want to try…
I always ask my own soul:
Why have I lost my happy mood?
Why couldn’t I somebody call?
And still in darkness lonely stood?
All days and nights will pass away,
All problems die when I go sleep…
I want to say “Please, don`t go, stay! ”
But just on keyboard fingers flip…
I thank you much that you by me
And ask you – please, forgive my heart.
I close my eyes… It used to be
You are my friend not soul part…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I`m sorry... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
- Couture, Mark Doty
- Muse & Drudge [just as I am I come], Harryette Mullen
- When Clouds Thunder, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Beauty Supply, Lee Ann Brown
- Suffering the Unattainable, David Dodd Lee
- Nature and Its Simple ways, Rohit Sapra
- Snowy Owl Goddess, Diane Wakoski
- Much Tattooed Sailor Aboard USS New Jersey, Jehanne Dubrow
- The Ruined Church, David Lewis Paget
- Farewell, Damir Lemaic
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- November, Thomas Hood
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)