Today is very, very cold.
I sit alone under the sky,
Remember everything you told
And I don`t know I want to cry…
I want to cry because of you,
Because I want to be not yours,
Because some special words I knew
And they will get me new curios.
Because I stay with own mind,
Because it is so bright and shy.
I need not help, I`m really tired…
I want to rest, I want to try…
I always ask my own soul:
Why have I lost my happy mood?
Why couldn’t I somebody call?
And still in darkness lonely stood?
All days and nights will pass away,
All problems die when I go sleep…
I want to say “Please, don`t go, stay! ”
But just on keyboard fingers flip…
I thank you much that you by me
And ask you – please, forgive my heart.
I close my eyes… It used to be
You are my friend not soul part…
Ekaterina Polischuk's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I`m sorry... by Ekaterina Polischuk )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Genre-Free Nights Nine 74, Anne Tardos
- The Masculine Point of View Nine 73, Anne Tardos
- The Outsider, Ruth Manning-Sanders