I'm sorry for the things Ive put you through, because I didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry that I never know what to say, even just something simple such as 'hey'.
I'm sorry for the things Ive done to you, because it was so selfish and so untrue.
I'm sorry for disagreeing and turning my back, for something not known as a fact.
I'm sorry for being the best I can be, I wanted to know what it's like to feel free.
I'm sorry for speaking my mind, not knowing I was being rude and unkind.
I'm sorry for being just another girl, full of bright colors to be shown in a big whirl.
I'm sorry I wasted your personal time, I never thought it could be a big crime.
~ But most of all ~
I'm sorry for trying to b e a good friend, I never thought it would come to this but I guess this is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Tabbitha Lynn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(2 September 1850 - 4 November 1895)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Mist, Henry David Thoreau
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Chief glory, gajanan mishra
- If I Get There, Luis Estable
- That Savor Is So, Luis Estable
- No One KnowsThe Pain I Feel, Luis Estable
- The Kentucky Hangnail, Randy McClave
- Bell, Book & Candle, David Lewis Paget
- Dear baby - (Something Casual), Mitta Xinindlu
- A Glowing Morning, Rohit Sapra
- सबका चहेता तो रहा हूँ sabka chahetaa, hasmukh amathalal
- A moment (Rubliw), Gert Strydom