I'm sorry for the things Ive put you through, because I didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry that I never know what to say, even just something simple such as 'hey'.
I'm sorry for the things Ive done to you, because it was so selfish and so untrue.
I'm sorry for disagreeing and turning my back, for something not known as a fact.
I'm sorry for being the best I can be, I wanted to know what it's like to feel free.
I'm sorry for speaking my mind, not knowing I was being rude and unkind.
I'm sorry for being just another girl, full of bright colors to be shown in a big whirl.
I'm sorry I wasted your personal time, I never thought it could be a big crime.
~ But most of all ~
I'm sorry for trying to b e a good friend, I never thought it would come to this but I guess this is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Tabbitha Lynn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Take it all it's entirely all for you baby, Mark Heathcote
- Confused Sea Gods, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- A Cookie Jar, Heather Burns
- Anger, Steve Gregory
- THERE MUST BE A CURFEW ON ALL CATS GLOBAL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Coincidence is hope for a non-believer, Jorge Rolon
- Love's Expression Escorting Me Into a Nu.., wanderer sailor
- Receding From Depleting Beliefs, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AM 8/24, Jorge Rolon
- My EX Wants You, wanderer sailor