I'm sorry for the things Ive put you through, because I didn't know what to do.
I'm sorry that I never know what to say, even just something simple such as 'hey'.
I'm sorry for the things Ive done to you, because it was so selfish and so untrue.
I'm sorry for disagreeing and turning my back, for something not known as a fact.
I'm sorry for being the best I can be, I wanted to know what it's like to feel free.
I'm sorry for speaking my mind, not knowing I was being rude and unkind.
I'm sorry for being just another girl, full of bright colors to be shown in a big whirl.
I'm sorry I wasted your personal time, I never thought it could be a big crime.
~ But most of all ~
I'm sorry for trying to b e a good friend, I never thought it would come to this but I guess this is the end.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Tabbitha Lynn )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Ballade [The goat scratches so much it c.., François Villon
- Love Note 6, Michael P. McParland
- Sending Words about Overnight in Fishing.., Luo Zhihai
- Give me 'all of you', Juwon Daniel
- Leprosy eradication., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Beyond The Dotted Lines, Asma Riaz Khan
- if I die young, Juwon Daniel
- Story of snow., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- She Wanted, Spiritwind Wood
- When love was born, Lehlohonolo Selai