I'm sorry for the words I didn't say and not expresing my love.
I'm sorry if I hurted you and made you cry.
I'm sorry if I sreamed that I hated you alot.
I'm sorry that I wasn't the child you wish to have.
I'm sorry fro not trusting you and not telling you my stuff.
I'm sorry, I really am but I shouldn't be the only sorry one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry! by Lilian Rodriguez )
- Holding You Tight, Michael McParland
- I'm bored with it all., gulsher JOHN
- A Rich Man, S.R. Riang
- the natural disaster.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Desert Country Ways, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Way To Balance In Life, Margaret Moran
- Choosing Directions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Mind's Highway, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- While The World Is Asleep, Kewayne Wadley
- Songs For Harmony By Stephen Gill, Bijay Kant Dubey
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)