I'm sorry for the words I didn't say and not expresing my love.
I'm sorry if I hurted you and made you cry.
I'm sorry if I sreamed that I hated you alot.
I'm sorry that I wasn't the child you wish to have.
I'm sorry fro not trusting you and not telling you my stuff.
I'm sorry, I really am but I shouldn't be the only sorry one.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm sorry! by Lilian Rodriguez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- One Entire Little Puzzle, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Young people, hasmukh amathalal
- The lesson, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Animal Rights(A Surrogate Hen), U Win Kyi
- Violence in silence, Mokhtari Houssam eddine
- Conscience, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Compassionate Bondage, Monk E. Biz
- Flowers on my feet, Cigeng Zhang
- what do you think, Edgar Stevenson
- Poem: Let Me Touch His Garment, Joseph James Breunig 3rd