Sweet heart lover, i'm sorry,
I can't be the one for you,
And I know i've caused you alot of pain,
I might of gave you a tiny bit of happiness,
But I know that will never count,
I've been in you're shoes many times ago,
That is the reason why I can't be in love.
I don't believe in love the way normal people do..
All I ever want you to know is that you deserve so much better,
And no words could describe all the happiness inside me,
When I look into your loving and caring eyes,
And the warmth of your touch,
The soft melody in your voice,
Lover, this is my loss, I simply don't deserve you,
I'm not saying this to keep you by my side,
I'm saying it to make you leave me and find a perfect girl.
I'm sorry this relationship had turned out such a failure twice,
But I hoped you would see how much more you deserve first time,
And I guess it couldn't be done that way, and it had become twice,
There's nothing that i've done for you as much as what you've done for me,
I would freeze out in the cold just to see you happy with someone else,
I love you, but not from my heart...I'm sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I'm Sorry by Petra Soliman )
- To overcome perversion, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Life and body separable, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 10, ramesh rai
- Beyond my Soul, John Siregar
- Searching Blonde, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Destiny....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Twinkle twinkle little star - 9, ramesh rai
- Our House Is The Mountain Top, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- At no cost, hasmukh amathalal
- Overcompensation, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Let Go and Let God (dedicated to my aunt.., Miss Remy
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)