I'm not Human, Anymore.
Today I saw my enemy
He looked like me
A normal head.
I did not care,
I shot him dead.
He lay there
Staring at the sky,
I bent my head
And watched him die.
He didn't have the breath
All he could do
Was twitch, and bleed.
I felt no trace
It's better him
Instead of me.
I turned my head
And walked away,
I'll try and kill
Some more today.
I've grown to love the blood and gore,
I'm just not human, anymore.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm not Human, Anymore. by Owain Glyn )
- A Forest Trek, Valsa George
- From palace, hasmukh amathalal
- Loving you patient, tsholofelo phakathi
- Afterward, Frank Avon
- स्पष्ट तुम्हें मैं देख रहा हूँ (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Heavenward Bending, Frank Avon
- No reaction, hasmukh amathalal
- Walking Into The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Pillow of the night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- O to be haunted!, Emmanuel George Cefai
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- November, Thomas Hood
- A Question, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(6 January 1878 – 22 July 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(2 February 1882 – 13 January 1941)