I'm not Human, Anymore.
Today I saw my enemy
He looked like me
A normal head.
I did not care,
I shot him dead.
He lay there
Staring at the sky,
I bent my head
And watched him die.
He didn't have the breath
All he could do
Was twitch, and bleed.
I felt no trace
It's better him
Instead of me.
I turned my head
And walked away,
I'll try and kill
Some more today.
I've grown to love the blood and gore,
I'm just not human, anymore.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm not Human, Anymore. by Owain Glyn )
- Llama Looks Up, Warren Falcon
- Mad Cow Gelatin, Saiom Shriver
- My Wish One Day, But..., Luis Estable
- Now That I Love You, abigail sikwenda
- AMALFI COAST, Elia Michael
- My Lover`s Lips Are Honey, Luis Estable
- when i inhaled you..., Mandolyn ...
- The Dance Of Death, Luis Estable
- language is not so much anymore, Mandolyn ...
- A Crazy Noisy Bird, Wasim Akram