I'm not Frightened (really) Part six Aunties Tale
I have a niece, she's called Marie
She wants to come and stay with me
She tells me things are really bad
She cannot get on with her Dad.
But I've a problem with a lodger
Real nice guy, his name is Roger
Says he wants to rearrange
His gender, cause he thinks it's strange.
He likes to wear my underwear
Which I don't mind, I do not care
I love him, cause he's really cute
Forget his clothes, there's no dispute.
That if I really have to choose
He will win, and she will lose! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm not Frightened (really) Part six Aunties Tale by Owain Glyn )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey
- Value be given, gajanan mishra
- Egypt, Tony Adah
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Nothing i can offer, binod bastola
- Canonical, Naveed Khalid
- Africanesse not Darkness, Famoroti Odunayo Israel
- A Broken Mirror, Naveed Khalid
- Wings of Shakti, Poet Dragon