I'm not Frightened (really) Part six Aunties Tale
I have a niece, she's called Marie
She wants to come and stay with me
She tells me things are really bad
She cannot get on with her Dad.
But I've a problem with a lodger
Real nice guy, his name is Roger
Says he wants to rearrange
His gender, cause he thinks it's strange.
He likes to wear my underwear
Which I don't mind, I do not care
I love him, cause he's really cute
Forget his clothes, there's no dispute.
That if I really have to choose
He will win, and she will lose! !
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Owain Glyn's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I'm not Frightened (really) Part six Aunties Tale by Owain Glyn )
- Mind's Heart, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Unrest Soul: Imperfection, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- OVER THE TOP, Donald R Charon
- Supernova, Herman Dexter
- Ho Hum, Michael McParland
- Backbone Of A Nation, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Vertigo, Nassy Fesharaki
- Worthy Expressions, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Flight Of Fairies, Nicholas Nikolov
- Goodnight Kiss, Nicholas Nikolov
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(22 March 1941 -)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)