duke perry abrokwa
i'm loosing her
I'm lost and socked in confusion
I need courage to grab a pen and express my frustration.
It's hard to begin, and hard to say
Well lemme give it a shot it might still pay.
I have kept this pain and pretend am over her per se
Five month gone from January to May
And still quiet as life grows gray.
Are we going our separate path
Or i'm growing nought
Is losing my magical friend, a fact
Or a stigma of my imagination
Of this, I claimed no conclusion.
I will stand and fight
Hold firm and not loose sight
A friendship I promised to keep wit all my might.
As dark it might look, there could still be light.
I felt in love and it hard to get up.
If love compromise my friendship then I really messed up
The story is simple am still in love map.
duke perry abrokwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm loosing her by duke perry abrokwa )
- You hold my soul, Amit Radha Krishna Nigam
- Wrong thought process, Emma Connor
- Watching the tide, Tony Adah
- To My Elder Sister in Old Age..., Dr John Celes
- Villanelle: Trust no one even wife/husba.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sai Amore (You know honey), Alexander Galbur
- Senyru ' Boil ', miken newman
- Lilian, Cherret Leakey
- Power versus Power, Tony Adah
- Fragment, David McLansky
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- America the Beautiful, Katharine Lee Bates
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(15 April 1958)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns