duke perry abrokwa
i'm loosing her
I'm lost and socked in confusion
I need courage to grab a pen and express my frustration.
It's hard to begin, and hard to say
Well lemme give it a shot it might still pay.
I have kept this pain and pretend am over her per se
Five month gone from January to May
And still quiet as life grows gray.
Are we going our separate path
Or i'm growing nought
Is losing my magical friend, a fact
Or a stigma of my imagination
Of this, I claimed no conclusion.
I will stand and fight
Hold firm and not loose sight
A friendship I promised to keep wit all my might.
As dark it might look, there could still be light.
I felt in love and it hard to get up.
If love compromise my friendship then I really messed up
The story is simple am still in love map.
duke perry abrokwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i'm loosing her by duke perry abrokwa )
- Law Breakers, Tony Adah
- Our India is the best country of the who.., Mazid S Kazi , INDIA
- Silent Page, Saturday Chikezie Promise
- This is human race, Aftab Alam
- God Bless The Teacher, Enoch Gyamfi
- Hunger, Kyle Schlicher
- Love don't have no name on it!, Shirley Morgan
- There Was A Time, Kyle Schlicher
- No Such Thing As Handicapped, louis rams
- Here I Am, Kyle Schlicher
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Men, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)